We are looking for an experienced Chef to work in Our Restaurant.
The job is full-time, in a shift system, in accordance with the restaurant's schedule. Knowledge of HACCP principles is required.
We offer attractive remuneration and a range of benefits, such as group insurance, staff meals, use of the hotel's recreational facilities (swimming pool, gym, saunas, sports equipment rental),
as well as the possibility of professional development and internal training.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of HACCP principles
• Ability to organize work in the kitchen
• Creativity and passion for cooking
• Good organization of work and time management skills
• Communicative knowledge of Polish or English language
We expect from candidates:
• Preparing dishes based on the menu
• Caring for the quality and aesthetics of the served dishes
• Maintaining cleanliness and order in the kitchen and adhering to HACCP principles
• Collaborating with other employees to ensure efficient service
• Punctuality and readiness to work in a shift system
If you are a Chef with passion and experience, who cares about the quality of food and guest satisfaction, this job is for you!
Send your CV and cover letter to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a clause on personal data processing consent.
Please note that we will only contact selected candidates.
We warmly invite you to apply!