SAFETY OF THE GUESTS AT THE HOTEL
Good Praxis Codex
Your health and safety call the shots for us, and thus, we have now introduced the so-called #safehotel – saferreturn programme. Maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and organisation provides for your safety and well-being all throughout the stay.
Your visit to our facility should be enjoyable and stress-free. Therefore, we do our utmost to provide the highest standard of service and yet to take care of your safety as well.
- Each Guest has their body temperature measured with a no-touch thermometer when entering the hotel. Should they have elevated temperature or show any symptoms of disease, they may not stay at the hotel. The procedure may be repeated – as the receptionist decides.
- All the reception staff wear face masks/visors and gloves.
- Doors, door handles, the reception desk top, bellboy trolley, handrails, payment terminals, room cards, sofas, armchairs and any other elements of the lobby are systematically disinfected.
- The number of people queueing to the reception desk in the hotel lobby at a time has been limited. Pursuant to the social distancing rule, the right distance between each other is required.
- The time spent by the Guests at the reception has been reduced to a minimum.
- In the hotel lobby, there is a disinfectant liquid provided for the Guests.
- Non-resident Guest are strictly forbidden to stay in the hotel rooms.
- All the hotel rooms are aired every day. All the devices, furniture, door handles, armature, handrails, remote controls, telephones, kettles, mini bars and other elements of the room are disinfected daily.
- In the hotel rooms, there are disinfectants provided for the Guests.
- With no exceptions, non-resident Guests must not stay in the hotel rooms.
RESTAURANT/ BAR/ CAFÉ
- Each Guest has their body temperature measured with a no-touch thermometer when entering the restaurant/bar. Should they have elevated temperature or show any symptoms of disease, they may not stay at the restaurant/in the bar. The procedure can be repeated – as the restaurant/bar employee decides.
- There is a hand sanitiser available for the Guest at the restaurant/bar entrance.
- There is the safe distance between the tables/chairs in all of the hotel restaurants, bars and cafés.
- All the tables, chairs, menages, china, trays, menus etc. are disinfected after each use, the cutlery is scalded after each Guest.
- The restaurant/bar staff wear face masks/visors and gloves.
- The tables are either booked in advance or individually for specific times.
- In the lobby as well as at every conference hall entrance, toilet etc., there is a hand sanitiser provided for the Guests.
- Common spaces, i.e. conference halls, playrooms and banquet halls, are carefully disinfected once a day.
- All the hotel toilets are carefully disinfected.
- The number of persons using the playroom at a time has been limited.
- All the toys are regularly disinfected. For the children’s guardians and animators, there are disinfectant liquid dispensers provided. For safety reasons, children have no access to the disinfectants.
- All the hotel lifts are disinfected.
SPA & WELLNESS
- Each Guest has their body temperature measured with a no-touch thermometer when entering the SPA & Wellness Zone. Should they have elevated temperature or show any symptoms of disease, they may not be admitted to the treatment and must leave the wellness zone, the procedure may be repeated – as the staff employee decides.
- The number of people allowed to use the SPA & Wellness Zone at the same time has been reduced.
- In the waiting room of the SPA & Wellness Zone, the number of people waiting for their treatments to begin has been limited and they are obliged to respect the social distancing rule. All the table tops, armchairs, sofas and menus are regularly disinfected.
- All the rooms, devices and cosmetics are regularly disinfected.
- All the devices used by Guests are disinfected after each use.
- A safe distance has been introduced between the cosmetic stands.
- The SPA & Wellness staff wear face masks/visors and gloves.
- Wearing face masks, gloves, caps, protective clothing as well as frequent disinfecting devices, washing hands etc. is strictly obeyed by all the staff staying in the spaces where possible contact with the Guest could occur.
- The staff is trained on the safety measures required. There is also an informational campaign for all the employees on the recommendations issued by the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate and the WHO (monitors for the employees in the common spaces.)
- Each employee has their body temperature measured with a no-touch thermometer. Should they have elevated temperature or show any disease symptoms, they are sent back home.
- There are disinfectant liquids provided for all the staff – the hand sanitiser dispenser is easily available and can be found without any difficulties in the backrooms, i.e. the changing rooms for the staff.
- All the common spaces used by the staff are additionally disinfected, i.e. changing rooms, social rooms and storerooms.
- If possible, only 2 people may stay together in the same room and/or there is the safe distance kept.
- We have been running an informational campaign for the Guests on the safety measures to be complied with at the facility.
- Recommendations issued by the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate and the WHO are imposed from above and must be observed absolutely.
- Following the CODEX principles shall be supervised by the managerial staff.