The package includes:
Extra paid services:
Unavailable during long weekends and holidays.
The treatments included in the package may not be exchanged for other.
Due to the high popularity of the package, please contact the SPA reception desk to agree upon the dates of treatments.
Meta Hotel for Active Ones
Summer pool, sport field, tennis courts and equipment rental. With so many facilities at hand, your stay just has to be heavenly good.
Whatever the weather, the Meta Hotel Resort Vine Spa offers you a whole myriad of attractions. Children and adults alike, those yearning for peace and quiet, or quite on the contrary, wanting wild entertainment – all of them will have a whale of a time here. The offer includes:
a) SUMMER POOL
b) MULTIFUNCTIONAL POOL in the open air
c) SPORT EQUIPMENT RENTAL
If you’re not sure what equipment you should choose for given activities, our staff will gladly give you a helping hand. What is more, the reception can suggest some interesting routes for hiking or sightseeing and provide you with leaflets and maps of attractions organised in the close vicinity of the hotel.
Free access to the Wellness Zone for the Guests of the Meta Hotel
The complex includes dry sauna, herbal sauna, steam bath, shower of
impression and relaxation room with salt walls as well as a Jacuzzi.
The Wellness Zone is open every day 10:30 am – 9:00 pm.
is an ancient way of regeneration, relaxation and gaining new strength.
And for this reason exactly, we would like to offer you fabulous SAUNA
RITUALS taking place in the Wellness Zone. Price: 45 PLN / person. For
details, please contact the SPA Reception: +48 33/817 88 74 ext. 606.
our complex offers you also services of the Dr Irena Eris Beauty
Partner. If you’d wish to know more about the parlour’s offer, please
check: http://www.meta-hotel.pl/dr-irena-eris/zabiegi. Our Guests receive a special discount on the treatments.
Attractions in the neighbourhood
(Suggestions as to interesting routes and maps available at the reception)
Szczyrk is a true kingdom of hiking and skiing. Discover our beautiful mountains, crowned with such peaks as: Skrzyczne (1257 m a.s.l.), Klimczok (1117 m a.s.l.), Skalite (863 m a.s.l.) or the Kotarz range (965 m a.s.l.), so bustling with picturesque hiking routes which everyone shall simply adore.
Top attractions of our town are:
- Panoramic biking route by the Żylica river
- the oldest monument of Szczyrk, wooden Church of Saint Jacob the Apostle, located on the Wooden Architecture Route
- Sanctuary in Górka Klasztorna
- Cross bike track and cross-country skiing routes
- Whole-year cable cars to the Skrzyczne peak
- Szczyrk Ski Resort – one of the largest in Poland, with 13 T-bar lifts and 13 ski runs (25 km long).
If skiing is not your cup of tea, though, there are many superb attractions waiting for you around, e.g.:
- Brewery Museum in Żywiec
- Żywiec Lake
- Funicular to the Żar Mountain (Międzybrodzie Żywieckie) where you can visit the Pumped Storage Power Station
- Lace Museum in Koniaków
- Ski jump and trophy gallery of Adam Małysz (Wisła)
- Park of Forest Surprises, Mini-Zoo for Children (Ustroń)
- Multi-level hall karting track (Bielsko Biała)